BioSteps 10 With Waterfall Attachment
For ponds up to 10,000 liter / 2,700 gallon, step-wise transition from mechianical filtration to high-efficiency bio filtration.
- State of Art Progressive Filtration.
- Supplied with sufficient volume of Matala® filtermedia with progressive densities.
- Filter design enhances growth of different ecological communities of bacteria and planktonic organisms that will colonies different sections of the filter.
- Cross-Flow Pattern: Traps more dirt at high flow rates without plugging.
- Flow rate up to 1060 gph maximum per unit.
- Built-In overflow safety.
- Easy maintenance.
- Sloped bottom with extra sink at outlet for easy draining of waste.
- Modular design allows for future expansion.
- Rugged construction.
- Can be upgraded with 9 watt, 13 watt, or 18 watt UV unit Sold separately.
Filter Measures 23-3/16" x 15" x 20-3/16" high.
Universal barbed inlet 1", 1-1/4", 1-1/2".